Toll-Free Phone Support 1-888-996-6653
Important: Bayleaf Technologies is an Independent Onsite and Online IT Support Company. We are unaffiliated with Lexmark; Lexmark is a Trademark and is not affiliated with Bayleaf Technologies in any way.
Lexmark Inc. is a US corporation that develops and manufactures printing and imaging products, and provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging software, solutions and services including laser printers, multifunction products, printing supplies, and business services. Choosing a good support service is vital if you want the right solutions for any challenges or issues relating to your home printers, network printers and scanners.
Handling software and hardware issues related to Printers and scanners require rigorous expertise. Our technical wizards specifically trained on Lexmark Printer services are accomplished personnel who offer courteous, prompt, and customer-centric solutions 24×7 for 365 days a year. The main benefit when you avail the services of Bayleaf is that you get a solution to any problem without having to step out of your home. Our certified experts are passionate about your security and give you the right information, tools and programs to effectively eliminate all threats and fix your system to reach peak performance. Our certified printer experts will be pleased to assist you with any kind of Lexmark printer, scanner, copier and fax related problems.
Scope of Service:
- Set-up and installation of Lexmark Printers.
- Resolving Driver related Issues.
- Firmware update.
- Wireless Printer configuration.
- Fixing paper jams and related error.
- Troubleshooting software errors
- Printer Alignment & Print quality issues.
- Fix for Printer spooler error.
- Any issues related to your Scanner.
- Setting up your scanner and Fax Machine.
- Resolving Printer / scanner communication errors.
- Fix for print head error and cartridge related errors.
- Printer out-of-memory error on startup.
Feel free to call us at our toll free number to assist you on any issues with your LEXMARK printers